Our mission is to deliver customized training solutions that address your specific business challenges and increase your workforce productivity. You select the day, time, location and training delivery method.
Our approach – we have adopted the approach proposed by Training Through Dialogue (Vella, 1995). The basic assumption is that adult learning is best achieved in dialogue and the underlying principles of success are:
- Needs assessment: participation of the learners in naming what is to be learned.
- Safety in the environment and the process. We create a context for learning. That context can be made safe.
- Sound relationships between teacher and learner and among learners
- Sequence of content and reinforcement.
- Praxis: action with reflection or learning by doing.
- Respect for learners as decision makers.
- Ideas, feelings, and actions: cognitive, affective, and psychomotor aspects of learning.
- Immediacy of the learning.
- Clear roles and role development.
- Teamwork and use of small groups.
- Engagement of the learners in what they are learning.
- Accountability: how do they know they know?
Personalised services - WE have the competence and industry specific experience to customize training to meet your requirements.
- Administration and management
- Event management
- Finance and accounting
- Hotel and restaurant management
- Human resources
- IT - Computer & mobile devices
- Languages: business and conversation – French and English
Benefits to YOU and your employees
- Fast achievement of pertinent workplace training solutions
- Acquisition of new knowledge and skills
- Guaranteed satisfaction and return on investment training
Cégep Heritage College is located on the scenic fringe of Gatineau Park, just minutes from downtown Ottawa. Our state-of-the-art business services laboratories are equipped with whiteboards, scanner and data projector, laser printer, Network and Internet access, and much more. The training is onsite or at Gatineau and/or Pontiac campuses.
Do contact us!