Heritage College facilities and computer labs are wheelchair-accessible, and include a 156-seat auditorium (with lighting and sound equipment), a large boardroom with wall-mounted presentation board and kitchenette, conference rooms, classrooms, a cafeteria, audio-visual equipment, spacious grounds, sports fields, and on-site parking.
Each of our modern, well-equipped computer labs give you access to:
- High-speed Internet connections
- Data projector, whiteboard, scanner and laser printer
- Technical support
Additional software can be installed by our on-site computer services staff.
Community groups, businesses, and other organizations interested in renting the use of various College facilities (subject to availability) for meetings, conferences, or other special events can request a reservation/rental form by contacting Building Services (Rm111F).
- Facilities Use Categories
- Fee Schedule
- Audio-Visual Equipment Rental Rates
- Procedure concerning Facilities Use and Rentals