Our ongoing programs meet one of the requirements of Quebec Farm Credit’s establishment grants and finance subsidies programs.
Our students have access to:
- Société de Financement Agricole and Agriculture Ministry Advisory Services
- Business practices and technologies approved by the Agriculture Ministry
- Current changes in regulations governing the Quebec Agriculture Industry
- Management of the Farm Entreprise - Projected start October 3, 2016
- Cattle Production Management - Projected start October 2017
Please note that our programs are offered in rotation.
You will learn:
- the necessary skills to develop a full entrepreneurial potential
- to make the required organizational choices to improve the efficiency of
- to evaluate the development potential of a herd and replacement beef
- to improve herd management in cattle production
- to improve forage quality in cattle production
- to identify one's training and development needs
- to develop a beef cattle marketing plan, plan the financial development of an enterprise and improve the environment and work efficiency in beef
For more information:
Agriculture courses are held at the PONTIAC CAMPUS, in Campbell's Bay, Quebec in the Fall and Winter semesters. Interested participants should contact Richard Armitage.
The following site provides a listing of agricultural training programs by regions: www.formationagricole.com
*The College reserves the right not to offer a program when there is an insufficient
number of registrations or a lack of financing.