The Hotel Management program will prepare you to actively participate and work in the integrated development of the hotel and tourism industry.
You will be exposed to management functions through work experiences in a hotel setting such as: reception, sales and marketing, housekeeping, catering and banquet directly in the field through our hotel partnerships.
As a graduate of this bilingual and industry-based program, you will be ready to:
- work at the supervisory level in the hospitality
industry, accommodating and developing the unique
- communicate effectively with the public and the hotel
personnel, in both official languages;
- demonstrate leadership and exemplary ethical
practices, both as a team member and a manager;
- create a career plan consistent with personal
aspirations and potential;
- effectively administer related hotel business.
Co-op Work Term
Work placements in hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality related establishments provide the student with hands-on learning.
The placements may be regional or international.
Visit the Co-op section for more information.
The career options for the graduate are supervisory in nature:
Top of page
- Hotel and Restaurant Supervisor / Manager
- Hotel Front Desk Supervisor/Manager
- Reservation Department Supervisor/Manager
- Supervisor/Manager of Housekeeping
- Sales Representative/Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Human Resources Associate
- Banquet Coordinator
- Guest Service Agent / Concierge
- Maitre d’hôtel